Frequently asked questions
Yes, classes must be cancelled 2 hours prior to the start of the booked class to avoid you forfeiting the class.
Our cancellation policy is designed to ensure that the studio can operate as smoothly as possible, and to allow adequate notice for others to enrol in classes. Here is a brief overview of our new cancellation policy:
- Early cancel (no charge): If you need to cancel your booking, we ask that you provide at least 2 hours’ notice. No fees will apply if you cancel within this timeframe.
- Late cancel ($5 fee): If you need to cancel within 2 hours of the class start time, this is deemed a ‘Late Cancel’ and a $5 fee will apply for members. If you’re on a Casual Class or 5/10 Class Pass, your class will be forfeited.
- No-show ($15 fee): If you don’t cancel and don’t attend, this will be considered a ‘No-show’ and a $15 fee will apply for members. If you’re on a Casual Class or 5/10 Class Pass, your class will be forfeited.
If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com or text 0402 850 101. For more information, please view our cancellation policy on our website, where you can find instructions on how to cancel your class.
We are excited for you to start your yoga journey with us! If you are new to yoga, we would recommend Slow Flow or Hatha Flow which gives you a slower paced option. Yin Yoga is a relaxing and meditative practise which offers a good option for beginners.
For our older yogis or those who are recovering from injuries, our Wednesday 11am Modified class is a lovely practice.
We host Slow Flow every Friday 4pm and Sunday 3:30pm, Hatha Flow every Thursday 5:15pm and Saturday 10:30am. Please click here to visit the full timetable on our website, click the ‘sign-up’ button on the class you wish to attend and follow the prompts.
Yes. If you’re a concession card holder or student with a valid student card, we offer a discount on the following options;
Drop-in – $17
5-pass – $100 (6 month expiry)
10-pass – $180 (12 month expiry)
Not available to purchase online. Please email us with copy of your concession card to receive discount codes.
Please arrive 15 minutes before class to sign in with your teacher and settle in. To feel your best for the practice, we recommend drinking water throughout the day and avoid eating heavy food for two hours before class.
Wear something that you feel comfortable in and can move freely in, during the colder months it is a good idea to bring something warmer to put on at the beginning and end of class. For Yin Yoga, you may like to bring some cosy socks. We don’t wear shoes in the studio, please leave them outside in the shoe rack.
It is important to please put your phone on airplane mode during class to not disturb the practise.
Just a few things 🙂
- Once you are inside the studio, please maintain silence and avoid chatting.
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes in the studio.
- Before class starts, fully mute your cell phone rather than putting it on vibrate.
- Stay for shavasana! Shavasana is a special time for a lot of students, so please don’t leave the room during shavasana. If you must leave early, please leave during the “cool down” portion of class.
We have mats, blocks, straps and bolster available for everyone in class. If you have your own props/equipment (e.g. your own mat) that you’d like to use, please don’t hesitate to bring them. We also do not provide towels, therefore, if you require one please bring one from home.
We just ask that if you do use our props/equipment, that you please wipe them with the products we have in studio.
Shop 5/357 Cambridge St, Wembley WA 6016
We are located across the Wembley Hotel within the carpark complex, please find us in the corner next to the hairdresser and podiatry.
Our intro offer is $60 for 30 days of unlimited classes. If you’re new to the studio it is our best value pass, allowing you to attend as many classes as you like during the 30 days.
Please purchase your intro offer online by clicking here.
Parking is free in the parking lot in front of the studio and across the road next to the international food court. Although we do have a lot of parking options, it can get busy during peak hours, make sure to allow for enough time.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to allow entry for late arrivals. The studio doors will be open 15 minutes prior to your class. For security reasons and also to respect the other students in the yoga practice, the door to the studio will be locked once the class has commenced.
Absolutely! As long as your doctor has given you the ok to do so, Yoga has many great benefits pre/postnatal. We ask that you please inform your teacher before class so they are aware of your pregnancy and can provide any modifications to best serve you.
We offer our specially curated prenatal yoga classes on Saturdays 8:45-9:45am, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and enrolments.